Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pinky Promise


Stashaholism is real, guys.



Despite all the sewing supplies I'm sitting on and have purchased in the last month alone, I'm thisclose to some serious pattern and fabric binging.

In order to save my bank account, my marriage, and the backlog of crap I've still yet to sew, I'm taking to the internet to make a solemn promise.

I shall not purchase another fabric or craft related item be it books, patterns, or supplies until I have completed ten, that's right TEN sewing projects. And I said complete, not cut out, not kind of sort of, not half ass changed my mind but ten complete sewing projects.

First up, this New Look pattern.


I'll be wearing a gray knit version of this to church tomorrow morning.

Wish me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment