Monday, September 10, 2012

Glory, Glory how the angels sang!

I have some exciting news to share from the home front.


MY CHILDREN HAVE RETURNED TO SCHOOL, YO!!!!


 There might have been some this:


popis


And a little bit of this:


image


But between my internet and my computer conspiring to give me to old kiss off like so,


image


And my kids acting like they've never had school and chores at the same time before,


image


You might have noticed a disturbing absence in the force.





It seems every time I finally sit my ass down in front of the computer, Uverse decides no one wants to read what I have to say. I must as admit my first reaction is just a wee bit of anger.


image

Coupled with something of a destructive streak.


image


Thankfully, I come to my senses before any real damage is done and fine other activities to occupy my time, like unpacking leftover moving boxes or other activities, maybe.


image














It seems the simplest solution is to do my blogging during the day when the internet seems to run with no issues, instead of waiting until just before bed when everyone and their mother (or my husband and his little friends) is putzing around the interwebs/playing copious amounts of Battlefield 3.


image


I might be a genius.


So to all of you who have been chilling out like so,


image


waiting for new posts, I issue my most humblest of apologies.


image


Can you ever forgive me?


image

No comments:

Post a Comment